Monday, October 20, 2008

What is this cold Weather?


Here is a picture of mom and I at the Reading Terminal Harvest Festival. We went on a hay ride, at lunch, looked at scarecrows and even watched a pie eating contest. I'm a really good eater but definitely couldn't eat a whole pie!


We live in the Old City, it's the farthest East part of Philadelphia. Mom and her other mommy friends decided to walk nine blocks to get to this Harvest festivity...for her it was nothing for me I felt like I was at the age of two already. What was she thinking!?! I have never felt this cold of weather before and am not looking forward to winter. I think I'm on dads side when he says he loves the hot weather all of the time, even though I enjoyed the day with mom, I was freezing my mittens off.

No comments: