Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Milestones & Achievements

Here is a list Achievements & Firsts

May 2008

  • 31st - Born! 8:05pm, 6lbs 15.8oz


June 2008

  • 1st - Made my first Poop & had my first meal.
  • 3rd - Came Home, Rode in the Car, Got My Toy Stolen, Kept Mom and Dad Up all night
  • 4th - Smiled for the First Time
  • 5th - Went to my first dinner out. Outback Mates!, Also kept my parents up all night for the first time.
  • 6th- Nona and pop came over to help mom & dad keep me up until 10 so I would sleep through the night.
  • 8th- Started to sleep through the night :) Mom and Dad are HAPPY and don't look as haggerd.
  • 11th- my belly button fell off...gross!
  • 12th- I had a accident on mommy! I thought it was hilarious but she wasn't to happy.
  • 14th- My first trip to the shore and boy is that place hot!
  • 16th- First real bath. Thank God! I hate when mommy just uses a rag, I definitely don't feel as clean.
  • 18th-I went for a walk with mommy's friend Erin and her little girl Ryan. I think I might have some cute baby competition and I'm not happy about it!
  • 19th-Mommy's friend Mike and Janette came over to see me for the first time. Mike bought me a really neat seat to play on and Janette was so pretty I smiled for the first time. :)
  • 20th- I went on my first long trip with mommy to Grandma's house. I slept the whole way it was so boring and to the middle of nowhere.
  • 22nd- I met all of mommy's best friends from home. There were so many of them and they were all so nice. I can understand now why they call themselves the Love Shack Ladies. Kinda funny and hope I have friends like that someday.
July 2008

  • 5th- my one month check-up. I weighed 10 lbs even and was 21 1/2 inches long. I got my first shot and screemed my head off. It hurt so bad!
  • 11th- I started for the first time seeing things farther away. Daddy's handsome friend George who mommy calls Jorge.
  • 16th- Starting to smile all the time, especially in the morning when I see mommy and daddy.
  • 17th- I stick out my tongue all the time now. This thing is pretty cool.
August 2008

  • 7th- I started to notice my hands and grabbed my first toy
  • 10th- I received my first sacrament and was baptized today. Mommy and Nona were so happy. The pastor dumped this holy water on my head and mommy said I was such a good girl. Duh mom, it's only water! The part I didn't like was the oil. My hair was greasy for days.
  • 21st- First trip to NYC...what an amazing city. I still like Philly better...obviously, that's where I'm from.
  • 22nd- My second appointment at the pediatrician. Its was awful! I had to get four shots, yes four and all in a row. Thank got they were thinking and split it up, two in each leg or I really would have died. Mommy told daddy my head was the color of a tomato. I was not happy and it really hurt :(

No comments: