Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Four Months Old

I am older, stronger and wiser. I can completely hold up my head and reach for things with both hands. After my Pediatrician appointment this month I am now 23 1/2 inches long and 13 1/2 pounds. Moms feeding me well!

Dads birthday was this month, he turned 28! Man is he old! Mom and I planned a small surprise for him and had a couple of his friends and Nona and Pop over to celebrate. Mom and I went and bought Pirate hats, gold coins, maps and even eye patches. Even though there were only a few people, we had a blast!

I heard Dad for weeks telling mom all he wanted for his birthday was this Cookie Puss cake. Mom kept saying he was silly and they don't make that anymore. She just wanted to surprise him of course :) I can see why dad wanted it so bad...It was awesome! I can't wait until I'm old enough to get one of those for my birthday!

Here dad caught me taking a nap in between play time. If you saw some of the toys I have and how busy they are you would get tired too!

No comments: