Tuesday, October 14, 2008

5 months


This month mom switched Pediatricians. Instead of going to Society Hill Pediatrics, I am now going to see Doc Tara Berman at Nemours Children's Clinic. She was recommended to Dad by one of his friends. I really like her. She scheduled me to come in even when she wasn't working. She wanted to catch up on where I was and if I'm on the right track...which I am of course.
I now am 24 1/2 inches long and weight 14 1/2 lbs.



This week has been a rough one for mom and dad. My teeth hurt really bad and I haven't been able to sleep through the night. I am now waking up every 2 to 3 hours. Dad has been getting me in the early morning so mom can get some sleep and then mom wakes up with me later in the morning so daddy can sleep. I'm sorry but these things called Teeth really hurt!


Not the best picture of me but this is my first meal of solid foods. Boy is this stuff good! Mommy called the Pediatrician because I was gulping down 8oz bottles every 2 to 3 hrs. The peds said...Umm yea...she needs to start solid and wants more to eat.


Happy Halloween! You would think that after getting a great shot like this mom would stop playing dress up but no.....she had a to try a couple of different horrible outfits...take a look below


Of course I do love Mummy :) but I am not a aspiring model Mom!

I think she finally got the hint after the third outfit. I was screaming my head off and I hate make-up and head bands!


My cousin Reese let me play in her jumper after she was done. What a blast! I want one mom!!!

Mom took me to Franklin Square today to paint my own pumpkin. It was fun. I think it was more fun to her because I couldn't even hold the paint stick thingy and had no clue which colors were which. The finishing product was pretty interesting...since my Nona is such a great artist we decided not to embarrass ourselves and post it on here. Use your imagination :p

This is me on my way to spend the night for the first time at Nona and Pops without mom and dad. I tried to be on my best behavior because I know that I'm going to want to spend a lot of time here growing up. C'mon...who doesn't like to be spoiled!

No comments: