Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My first vacation to Nona and Pops Florida house

My first trip to Florida has been amazing. Our first day we relaxed poolside and enjoyed the warm weather.

We cooked out at the house and before bed, mom let me spend some time in the jacuzzi...so much fun! I love the water!

This is me on the beach. Wow, this sand is so much better to walk on than at the Jersey Shore. This beach is amazing!

Mom, Dad and I took a picture while waiting for the sun to set. We were all having so much fun! I love the beach!

Dad was putting his "photographer skills" to the test. This is mom and having fun and enjoying the beautiful sunset.

Dad liked his picture so much that he made mom take one with him too. Our vacation was amazing and cannot wait to come back again soon! Thanks Nona and Pop!

No comments: