Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My first Christmas

This is my first visit with Santa. I was so happy and couldn't wait to tell him what I wanted for Christmas my first year. Everyone was wondering if I would cry when meeting him, I don't understand what the big deal is..he's just a fat guy in a red suit with a beard. As long as he brings me presents I'll smile every year!

This is our Christmas card for 08. I would not cooperate with a smile but I thought this turned out pretty well. Everyone else liked it!

Daddy's partner's, Matt and Nick, bought me my first Christmas gift this year. Their wrapping was very impressive and no offense guys but I loved this paper stuff the best!

Mom and dad sure know how to make the holidays a adventure. We went and got our Christmas tree and this is dad attempting not to hurt himself. Mom insisted on getting a huge tree and got her wish. This tree is 14ft tall!

After dad was successful with putting up our tree we all had a celebration dance. If you know my parents you will agree that I have a long life of embarrassment ahead of me :/

After goofing around, mom and I put all the decorations on the tree. Well, mom did all the work but I loved playing with the ornaments until she was done.
Me making a cute face while posing with my first Santa hat.


Enjoying my first Christmas morning with Uncle Carmen and my daddy.

No comments: