Tuesday, April 7, 2009

First trip to the Philadelphia Zoo

What a long day! The zoo, playtime, dinner, Bath..Bedtime! I have to mention this is my first bath with a buddy.



After the zoo the Tredinnick's came over for dinner and Ryan and I played until dinner time.
I love all the animals!
This monkey had the best name ever..Douc Langur. So much better then Isabella. hehehe
I love these poster's with no face's. Now my mom can call me a little monkey for a reason!
From the walk from the car to the zoo I had a little accident. The zoo had no matching outfits so I had to wear pink and blue :/ Don't judge me people! hahaha
Here's my family as we enter the zoo. Notice my clothing.....
Were walking to the zoo from the parking lot...enjoying on the scenery...shoe, Pie and pretzel selling on the streets.
Here I am in the Tredinnick's car on the way to the Zoo...I really can't wait!

No comments: